POLCAV.COM complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512 (the “DMCA”), which gives copyright owners redress if they think that material appearing on the Internet violates their rights under U.S. copyright law.
If you believe, in good faith, that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your intellectual property rights, you (or your agent) may send us a notification requesting that the content or material be withdrawn or access to it be restricted. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement and take necessary action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Infringement notifications must be addressed in writing to [email protected]
The DMCA stipulates that your notification of alleged copyright infringement must contain the following details:
- Description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed upon;
- Description of the allegedly infringing material and sufficient information for us to locate it;
- Your contact information, such as your address, phone number, and email address;
a declaration by you that you have a good faith conviction that the content in the way complained of is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law;
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to enforce the allegedly infringed copyrights; and
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
POLCAV will reply in a timely manner to all DMCA complaints. If you are the owner of the copyright for a piece of content that appears on this website without your permission, DAYIRON will promptly delete it upon being contacted.
Please wait one to three business days for an email reply. Please note that submitting your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response owing to the complaint not being lodged correctly.