Power Book II Season 3 is finally confirmed by Starz and we have every detail about its possible plot and Expected Release Date. As the show has taken new showrunner, Brett Mahoney who will be the new executive producer and writer of the show, we can expect his tough in the series from the upcoming season.
He is famous for his work on series like MacGyver, Code Black The Following, and the most famous Empire. This season has been titled as Power Book II: Ghost
The cast who may return in Power Book II Season 3
The classic Power Book spin-off series will be back for Season 3 and the cast who may return are as follows:
- Michael Rainey Jr. will reprise the role of Tariq St. Patrick
- Shane Johnson will be back as Cooper Saxe
- Gianni Paolo will reprise the role of as Brayden Weston
- Melanie Liburd may return as Caridad ‘Carrie’ Milgram
- Lovell Adams-Gray will be back as Dru Tejada
- Daniel Bellomy will return in the role of Ezekiel ‘Zeke’ Cross
- Paige Hurd will be back as Lauren
- Woody McClain reprise in the role of Cane Tejada
- Method Man may be back as Davis Maclean
- LaToya Tonodeo will return as Diana Tejada
- Berto Colon will be back as Lorenzo Tejada
- Paton Ashbrook will be back as Jenny Sullivan
What may happen in Season 3?
Power Book II Season 3 will start from the last episode of Season 2 where Tarq and his friends were exploring their new life. The Power Universe will be further explored in the Season 3 of the show.
The production of season 3 is at the early stage but for sure we will get the extraordinary season from the new showrunner as per his track record. The Official Synopsis of season 3 reads:
“The continued success and cultural resonance of the Power universe is unprecedented, and fans are clearly still hungry for more Power Book II: Ghost,” said Starz CEO Jeffrey Hirsch. “We’re excited for the third season of the star-studded series to get into production early next year just ahead of the debut Power Book IV: Force, the fourth installment in the rapidly expanding franchise.”
The post Power Book II Season 3 Renewal Updates – Brett Mahoney will be new showrunner appeared first on Daily Research Plot.